A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Monday, January 15, 2018

Charlie, Jr.'s Mississippi Buck!


My very best girlfriend (Jeanette) oldest son (born on my birthday) got a nice buck over the weekend south of Natchez, MS.  Charlie, Jr., who is the oldest, John Kirk (My Godchild) and son Michael (who wanted me to be his Godmother) are all college graduates.  Charlie, Jr. and his wife (Laura) live in Madison, MS with their two sons who are also young hunters.  

Andrew "Drew" and Charlie, III.  

Jeanette's husband, Charlie, Sr. hunts and they all enjoy hunting on family land south of Vicksburg.  I have hunted the land and really had a great time.  I saw a fawn and doe but Mama doe had her eyes on me.  I did take a picture and have fond memories of the hunt.

Fawn feeding before Mama Doe walks out.  

I'm so proud of Charlie, Jr. in getting a very nice buck in our great wild and wonderful Mississippi outdoors!  My congratulations!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...