A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Awesome Fawn Picture



My Facebook friend Rick Small took this picture of a fawn that is awesome and wanted to share it with you.  In his own words -

First time in a few years I've had the chance to photograph a fawn during any trip this time of year, much less several different ones in the same trip..... I got to see around 5 in the Cove and 4 on a drive/ride through Roaring Fork.... There were 2 times during these encounters of the fawn kind, that I had fawns almost run into me as I got set up in what I thought were good positions to get photos of the little ones... This was one such time that this fawn ended up so close, so fast that it was too close to photograph... I had to wait on it to take a couple of hops away, then turn to see what the heck it had almost run into, so I could get a decently focused and framed shot.... I had to laugh at the expression I saw come over the fawn's face as it came running around a bush only to find little ol' me standing there.... I've said it before and I'll say it again: NEVER underestimate my sneakiness!!!!!! Click on photo for the best quality viewing..... Also, sharing and commenting are both appreciated.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...