A Dixie Lady Deer Hunter

Friday, April 28, 2017

Leaf River Blues Band Playing @ The Big Muddy


I'm giving a shout-out to my son-in-law, Stan Bryant, who will be playing tomorrow night at The Big Muddy here in my hometown of Vicksburg, MS.  Stan plays the guitar and I wish I could be there for his first-time performance but had made reservations to go to our annual Saint Francis/St. Aloysius Banquet at the same time frame.  It will be 58 years for our graduating Class of 1959!  I really hate to miss this but hopefully, next time when his band plays, I will be able to go.  Info below for the event.

Leaf River Blues Band and Friends (Delta Blues)

Public · Hosted by The BIG MUDDY and Vicksburg Blues Society
Tomorrow at 7 PM - 10 PM
1414 Washington St., Vicksburg, Mississippi  39180


The Leaf River Blues Blues Band was founded in 2005 by Bobby D. Benison. Bobby is an exceptional guitarist, playing old blues "finger style". Their influences include Willie Dixon, Muddy Waters, Howlin' Wolf, Elmore James and Robert Johnson.

This very special performance will include:
Bobby D. Benison (Guitars and Harmonica)
Jimmy Burge (Bass)
Bobby Coleman (Drums)
Nathan Bankston (Vocals)
Jim Grantham (Keys)
Stan Bryant (Guitar)
Tabatha Saulsberry (Vocals)

www.VicksburgBlues.net


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...